New High-Five x20 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New High-Five x20 server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OVER GLADIATOR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
porty

OVER GLADIATOR Empty
PostSubject: OVER GLADIATOR   OVER GLADIATOR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:15 am

Nice nerf all skill of all pjs when gladi hit 2,5 k with masives skills ,with ud +resist full element .

FIX IT 1 GLADI (Hero) without morale ,kill 1 overlord ,tank,kamael and dagger full with masives . GF
Back to top Go down
ugod

OVER GLADIATOR Empty
PostSubject: lol   OVER GLADIATOR Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm

porty wrote:
Nice nerf all skill of all pjs when gladi hit 2,5 k with masives skills ,with ud +resist full element .

FIX IT 1 GLADI (Hero) without morale ,kill 1 overlord ,tank,kamael and dagger full with masives . GF

in all server i see qq .... think about what power a gladiator has , and is not only in private server. Gladiator with 300 eloement , pvp skill belt , pvp atk augm , pvp weapon , duelist spirit +15 ( 15% pvp dmg ) and Final secret ( 30% pvp dmg ) , and a huge p.atk ( with full buff is 4k+ , i have 5k for ex ) .... Think what resist you have, what p.def what pvp resist you have then compare if hes a OP or not . Just stop QQ and think before posting a stupid thing.
Back to top Go down
porty

OVER GLADIATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVER GLADIATOR   OVER GLADIATOR Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:06 am

he dont use final secret in that moment,i have belt of pvp defense with 4k of defense + 300 defense holy for hero weapon (he use hero weapon) dont QQ only what no is normal what masive skill have more damage what triple sonic slash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OVER GLADIATOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: OVER GLADIATOR   OVER GLADIATOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OVER GLADIATOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New High-Five x20 server :: H5 x20 New Server !!! :: bug Reports-
Jump to: