New High-Five x20 server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New High-Five x20 server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SK/OLY/etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
korreya

SK/OLY/etc Empty
PostSubject: SK/OLY/etc   SK/OLY/etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 am

Just check out SK, they are to OP, SOS buff reuse its way shorter then normal.

And for server sakes, we need more GM presence in game, more during Oly time, coz the amount of feed is to damn high!!

elephant affraid king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

SK/OLY/etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK/OLY/etc   SK/OLY/etc Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 pm

you say that sk are op///another will say that kamael are op..another says that daggers are op too....so....this is the server my friend ....here is not official is JAVA SERVER...SO it cant be 100% like official....
Btw the Gms are alomst 24/24 on line...but you cant see them.....
In olys we cant check all the games to see what going on with feed or whatever...olys are free for all to do whatever they want to do..like official
have fun playing ...is a Game the l2 so enjoy it....
Back to top Go down
https://l2dejavu.darkbb.com
korreya

SK/OLY/etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK/OLY/etc   SK/OLY/etc Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:
you say that sk are op///another will say that kamael are op..another says that daggers are op too....so....this is the server my friend ....here is not official is JAVA SERVER...SO it cant be 100% like official....
Btw the Gms are alomst 24/24 on line...but you cant see them.....
In olys we cant check all the games to see what going on with feed or whatever...olys are free for all to do whatever they want to do..like official
have fun playing ...is a Game the l2 so enjoy it....

So if gm's are so online, why we dont see nothing from them? I mean, you'r right about the classes, you allways gonna have ppl saying this char is more OP then others, but still, its not coz its a java server, that you cant change things. Im just talking about SOS self buff, and that is for sure OP, and whene i say OP, i dont mean the buff him self, but just the reuse time, that one is to short, and can aloud ppl having it all the time.
With that you get unbalanced pvp. And please dont take this in the wrong way, coz i really like the server, and if im posting here things its coz i care about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SK/OLY/etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: SK/OLY/etc   SK/OLY/etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK/OLY/etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New High-Five x20 server :: H5 x20 New Server !!! :: bug Reports-
Jump to: